Thursday 1 March 2012

#The Pastel Trend.

So I heard that the trend this summer was soft pastel colours, and soft fluffy fabrics. Louis Vuitton started this trend and was the inspiration to a lot of commercial shops, with his amazing summer 2012 show with the carrousel and all the angel like dresses.
So the must have colours that have to be in your closet this spring/summer must be pastel pink and blue, mint, coral, vanilla and lilac.
I made 2 pastel sets on Polyvore as examples for your outfits this summer:



And some inspiration photos from We♥It :







And I found this awesome bag in my closet just for this summer :


The bag is meant to be lilac but my camera didn't capture the right colour.

xoxo, The O.G.I.T ♥

3 comments:

Gabriele Vilkonyte said...

Love love love the first jacket! You have a nice taste in fashion, girl! I like your blog, so I'm following it now with bloglovin.

wolffashion.blogspot.com

have a nice day!

Irene and Demetra Tsitirides said...

Lovely blog! Great photos! Check out my blog and follow if you like! Feel free to leave a comment as well!

http://thefollowersoffashion.blogspot.com/
Kisses!

A said...

Pastel colors and soft fluffy fabrics,- what can be better? And all that is still fashionable!