Sunday 18 March 2012

#Some Stylish Bags.

I'm trying to find a few perfect bags for this spring/summer, but don't know which ones to get? I'd really like a schoolbag style, you know with the two straps on each side? In a bright colour, like orange, or yellow or bright pink, and another bag but this time a fringed one, a bit smaller and a darker colour to balance it, like a dark emerald green, or a dark red.
I found these on-line and did a little collage for any of you who are also looking for affordable bags. :)

Zara

Zara

Zara

Zara

Zara

H&M 19.95 €

H&M, 19.95 €

H&M , 29.95€


                                                                                 Forever 21




Jack Wills top handle handbag
$99 - jackwills.com
CASE MATE leather handbag
$58 - nordstrom.com
ALDO leather handbag
$64 - asos.com
Satchel handbag
$60 - nastygal.com
Tote handbag
$60 - mimiboutique.com
Minnetonka cross body handbag
$50 - infinityshoes.com
Friis Company blue handbag
€43 - welikefashion.com
Satchel handbag
£35 - axparis.co.uk





I have my eyes set on the orange or green H&M bag, or the yellow one (?!) and the cream coloured fringed Zara bag. The blue bag in the collage is amazing too :)

Hope I inspired you for your next summer bag purchase! :D

xoxo, The O.G.I.T ♥

PS: I'd like to say thankyou to the people who left lovely comments on my new blog, and to my new followers, I'm very grateful.♥

11 comments:

a sip of fashion baby said...

yellow is color of summer and this year you can choose other pastel colors!! i like the zara green/light blue bag!!
thanks for your comment and yes...follow each other!! i follow u now

a sip of fashion baby said...

yellow is color of summer and this year you can choose other pastel colors!! i like the zara green/light blue bag!!
thanks for your comment and yes...follow each other!! i follow u now

a sip of fashion baby said...

yellow is color of summer and this year you can choose other pastel colors!! i like the zara green/light blue bag!!
thanks for your comment and yes...follow each other!! i follow u now

Daisy said...

great bags, really can't decide which one is my favourite ;)

xx Daisy

-> MY BLOG <-

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

I really love the little green Zara bag! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)
xoxo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

Kat said...

ooh all these bags are sooo gorgeous! thanks so much for your sweet comment and for following! imfollowing your wonderful blog now too :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.co​m

Zoe said...

I love them all! Especially the green H&M one with the gold hardware, love it :)

jusfacethefashion.blogspot.co.uk
Zoe xoxo

Piluca Vazquez said...

hey! i really love your blog! you have a new follower! hope you enjoy mine! http://misspeacock22.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think I'm in love with every bag. If I had to choose just one to love forever, I think it would be the yellow H&M bag! Following you on bloglovin, follow back?

Heather x
maybecommon.blogspot.com

The Short Girl said...

Love the fringe bag from Zara!!

Diary of a Short Girl

Fabrizia said...

Interesting post, you choose colorful and funny bags.
I like it!

www.prettytobehappy.com